Last Saturday, 4th October, Scott Francis joined Warren Boland's "Weekends with Warren" program on 612 ABC Brisbane. The major topic covered was personal finance strategies in the context of the "Credit Crisis". The 6 strategies considered included:
1. Pay Down 'high interest' non - tax deductible debt (eg store cards and credit cards)
2. Regularly Investing in Growth Assets
3. Borrowing to Invest
4. Making Additional Mortgage Repayments
5. Salary Sacrificing to Superannuation
6. Income Planning for Retirement
Click on the following link to be taken to a summary of the material covered in the segment - Personal Finance Strategies in the Context of the "Credit Crisis"