In his latest article written for Alan Kohler's Eureka Report, Scott looks at six basic elements of a financial planning strategy all investors should consider.
In particular, Scott looks at:
1) Investing regularly over time (dollar cost averaging)
2) Repaying non-tax-deductible debt
3) Borrowing to invest
4) Salary sacrificing to superannuation
5) Transition to retirement strategy
6) Income planning in retirement
Click on the following link to read Scott's analysis - Financial planning's big six.