Skip to main content
rss feedour twitterour facebook page linkdin

Financial Happenings Blog
Tuesday, June 30 2009
In a recent article published in Alan Kohler's Eureka Report, financial education consultant Scott Francis looks at where investors can turn if they feel like they have received bad advice.

He sets out the following steps:
  • Set out a written complaint to your financial services provider (eg, your financial planner) and see if it can be resolved at that point.
  • Ask for a copy of the financial service provider's complaints process, and lodge a formal complaint.
  • Make a complaint with the external complaints scheme - usually the Financial Ombudsman Service.

  • Before you take any action, be clear on who the complaint is against, the basis of the complaint, and the damage that this has caused you (the financial figure).

    To take a look at the full article please click on the following link - Who can I complain to?
    Posted by: AT 05:52 pm   |  Permalink   |  Email
    Request for Information 
    If you have questions, or would like more information, please go to our Contact page and leave your name and contact information.