Financial Happenings Blog
Friday, May 27 2011
Today we have emailed out the latest edition of our free email newsletter to subscribers. In this edition we:
- discuss possible end of financial year strategies,
- look at two great charts depicting world market capitalisations and developed market equity returns year by year over the past 25 years,
- update major investment market performance,
- take a look at the schemes that fail investors more than others,
- outline recent blog entries,
- look at an article from the archive - 10 costly tax mistakes,
- outline recently published Eureka Report articles,
- provide a link to ASIC's new financial guidance website - Money Smart, and
- provide updated evidence of the three factor model in action.
Please note that there was a missing link for the developed market equity returns year by year over the past 25 years. The link is here.
To view a copy of the newsletter please click on the following link - Clear Directions May Edition
To sign up to receive the newsletter directly into your inbox follow this link - Sign up for Clear Directions